MIB Series by TJ Morris

OPEN-SOURCE INTELLIGENCE GATHERING, MADE IN USA CYBERSPACE CULTURE, VIRTUAL REMOTE FROM HOME OFFICES AFTER COVID 19 WE BEGAN ACTIVISTS, ADVOCATES FOR RESEACHERS & DEVELOPMENT, ENGINEERS SURVEILLANCE, AUDIO VIDEO CYBERSPACE BUSINESS FOR ORAL AND WRITTEN ARCHIVISTS-ONTOLOGISTS, ARCHIVIST FOR UFO ASSOCIATION IS A WORK IN PROGRESS BY UAP.ASSOCIATES INVESTIGATORS, HISTORIANS, RESEARCHERS, ALIENS AMONG US INTERNET LIBRARIANS! UFOLOGY RESEARCH, PEOPLE, PLACES, THINGS, WHO’S WHO DIRECTORY – TRUSTED MEMBERS MAY CONTACT TJ AT DIRECTOR@UAP.ASSOCIATES, ALLIED COMMAND INTERGALACTIC RECORDS DIRECTORY DIVISION- INFORMATION SERVICES – ACIR ASSURED CONFIDENTIAL INVESTIGATIVE REPORTS – UNIVERSAL ASSOCIATES PRESS UNIDENTIFIED ANOMALOUS PHENOMENA DIRECTORY FOR AUTHORS, COPYWRITERS, EDITORS, HISTORIANS, JOURNALISTS, PRACTITIONERS, RESEARCHERS -UFOLOGISTS, AUDIO/VIDEO – TJ MORRIS RADIO – TJ MORRIS ET RADIO – ACIR RADIO ARCHIVES ORAL HISTORY – WRITERS CLUB

A way to look at the world through the eyes of others who enjoy research as sleuthing.

Mobile • 9h ago

Expand your conversation with Tashi Phuntshok

Open the options list in your conversation with Tashi Phuntshok Samdup

Close your conversation with Tashi Phuntshok Samdup

• NOV 17, 2018Tashi Phuntshok Samdup sent the following messages at 5:45 AM

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  5:45 AM

Dear Theresa, Thank you for accepting my Linkedin request. We at Guru Sambhava Tours and Treks are pioneers in Tour Operation since 1998. We are perhaps one of the only Tour Operations Company in Kalimpong. We cater to Foreign as well as Higher Indian Tourists as well. We cover Sikkim/Darjeeling and Kalimpong. Let me begin by giving you a brief idea of the above regions . (1) Kalimpong : This bustling bazaar town sprawls along a saddle-shaped mountain ridge overlooking the roaring Teesta River and lorded over by the summit of the Kanchenjunga .It boasts of Himalayan views , Buddhist monasteries, colonial architecture and a fascinating nursery industry, all linked by fine hikes. You can easily spend three days here. (2) Darjeeling :Spread in ribbons over a steep mountain ridge , surrounded by emerald-green tea plantations and towered over by majestic Kanchenjunga ( 8598 m ). Darjeeling is the definitive Indian Hill station and arguably West Bengal’s premier attraction .When you are not gazing open – mouthed at Kanchenjunga , you can explore colonial -era architecture , visit Buddhist Monasteries and spot snow leopards and red pandas at the nearby zoo.The adventurous can arrange a trek to Singalila Ridge or hire a mountain bike for a guided tour around the hilltops .Meanwhile the steep and winding bazaars below the town bustle with an array of Himalayan products and faces from across Sikkim , Bhutan , Nepal and Tibet and finally , when energies start to flag , a good steaming Darjeeling brew is never far away. (3) Sikkim :Sikkim was it’s own mountain kingdom till 1975 and still retains it’s distinct personality. The meditative , mural-filled traditional monasteries of Tibetan Buddhism co-exist with Hindu shrines of the ever growing Nepali community both religious creating some astonishing latter-day mega-sculptures to adorn the skyline. Hassle free and warm hearted , it’s a state that all to easy to fall in love with, explaining why permit regulations prevent foreigners from staying too long or growing too fat. Clean , green and “all organic” since 2016 ,Sikkim is mostly a maze of plunging , super-steep valleys thick with lush subtropical woodlands and rhododendron groves, rising in the North to the spectacular white-top peaks of the Eastern Himalayas.When clouds clear , an ever-thrilling experience from many a ridge top perch is spotting the world’s third Highest Mountain Kanchenjunga ( 8598 m) , on the northwestern drawn horizon. Plan . Travel . Enjoy Warm regards, Tashi Phuntshok Samdup, Manager, Proprietor and Tour Leader, Guru Sambhava Tours and Treks, www.gurusambhavatours.com www.facebook.com/gurusambhavatoursandtreks Email : gurusambhavatandt@gmail.com Mobile : +91-89272-15795 What’s App : +91-89272-15795

• DEC 26, 2018

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  4:44 AM

Happy birthday!

• JAN 17, 2019

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  10:51 PM

Congrats on your work anniversary!

• JAN 19, 2019Theresa J Morris sent the following message at 4:32 PM

View Theresa J’S profile

Theresa J Morris  4:32 PM

Ascension Age is a Movement for Ascension Spiritual Awareness. Ascension Psychic World, Planet, Space Colony, Etc: _________________________________________________________ MISSION STATEMENT:‘ Our objective is to help humanoid sentient intelligent beings to escape the bonds of poverty and hopelessness by providing education, life skills, values and a caring environment that will empower them to successfully move into the mainstream of society. The ACO Association is an unincorporated cooperative association of webmasters and communicators online. ACO Club is a virtual professional association with actual presence in the world of communication scholars and practitioners. ACO Association is committed to enabling the effective use of new and evolving technologies to facilitate communication instruction, research and criticism, and to offering a technologically supportive venue for all who study the ways in which humans communicate. While the Association is based in the United States, it is a virtual organization that welcomes participation from academics, professionals journalists writers, graphic illustrators, news agents, authors, copywriters editors, publishers aIl throughout the world. Our peer reviewed journal: http://ACO Association.com

• Tashi Phuntshok Samdup sent the following messages at 11:19 PM

👍

• JAN 30, 2019Tashi Phuntshok Samdup sent the following messages at 1:53 AM

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  1:53 AM

👍

• MAY 3, 2019

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  3:41 AM

Congrats on the new role!

• AUG 11, 2019

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  5:41 AM

Congrats on the new role!

• OCT 14, 2019

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  3:49 AM

Congrats on your work anniversary!

• OCT 17, 2019

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  4:59 AM

Congrats on the new role!

• DEC 26, 2019

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  2:41 AM

Happy birthday!

• JAN 8, 2020

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  6:18 AM

Congrats on your work anniversary!

• JAN 17, 2020Theresa J Morris sent the following messages at 1:44 PM

View Theresa J’S profile

Theresa J Morris  1:44 PM

I appreciate it

• Best
  • JAN 19, 2020Tashi Phuntshok Samdup sent the following messages at 2:08 AM

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  2:08 AM

For Tours to Sikkim / Darjeeling and Kalimpong Do visit us at www.gurusambhavatours.com Email : gurusambhavatandt@gmail.com Good Day !!! 😊😊😊

Click or press enter to display map.jpg in the image previewmap.jpg

• MAY 9, 2020

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  3:01 AM

Congrats on your work anniversary!

• JUN 4, 2020

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  2:44 AM

Congrats on the new role!

• OCT 15, 2020

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  12:17 AM

Congrats on the new role!

• DEC 25, 2020

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  8:58 PM

Happy birthday!

• Theresa J Morris sent the following messages at 9:26 PM

View Theresa J’S profile

Theresa J Morris  9:26 PM

Dr. Richard Alan Miller, GS 18, DOD, DON, Contractor – FOR ACIR, ACO Radio Club, TJ Morris ET Radio

Dr. Richard Alan Miller, GS 18, DOD, DON, Contractor – FOR ACIR, ACO R…

youtube.com

• JAN 6Tashi Phuntshok Samdup sent the following messages at 1:20 AM

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  1:20 AM

Congrats on your work anniversary!

• MAR 5

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  10:31 PM

Congrats on your work anniversary!

• MAY 7

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  6:07 AM

Congrats on your work anniversary!

• FRIDAYTheresa J Morris sent the following message at 1:54 PM

View Theresa J’S profile

Theresa J Morris  1:54 PM

Wow Tashi Did you want to be friends/ You are now in INDIA right? Were u really in D.C. and a Senator?

• Tashi Phuntshok Samdup sent the following messages at 10:45 PM

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  10:45 PM

I’ll be happy to be your friend Theresa . My name is Tashi and I’m from the American Intelligence wing in charge of the East. More than that i’m afraid is classified . I live in Kalimpong which is 12 crow miles from Mainland China . I run a Tour Operations Concern by the name of Guru Sambhava Tours and Treks whose website is www.gurusambhavatours.com

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  11:48 PM

Yes ma’am I’m in India spying on Mainland China. I’m from the American Intelligence wing. More than that is classified. Good day

• SUNDAYTheresa J Morris sent the following messages at 7:55 PM

View Theresa J’S profile

Theresa J Morris  7:55 PM

Hmm… So will it be possible to hook u up in my uap.associates/ Or you doing radio as a CO-Host Radio Personality as unde3rcover?  This presentation contains images that were used under a Creative Commons License. Click here to see the full list of images and attributions: https://link.attribute.to/cc/2370470

Vidnami

link.attribute.to

• I have noticed on my radio that 58% listeners on my show are in China? Is that normal in graphs people get in USA?
  • View Theresa J’S profile

Theresa J Morris  7:57 PM

Would my embassy know who you are since u r in the open on LinkedIn? Sort of weird isn’t it?

Theresa J Morris  7:58 PM

This is probably the weirdest thing I have heard since 1994! From an individual oh wait u r in cyberspace!

Theresa J Morris  8:00 PM

So I guess we share trouism and trade in commerce including the airwaves. I am celebrating how to use my talents and skills while still in human form – Nice to still be here when so many loved ones passed over. Yes email me at tjmorrisamerican@gmail.com – so how did u and I hook up since u acknowledged my annivaersary? U a spook for real like old gumshoe? Like I use to be a wib -bnoc?

Theresa J Morris  8:02 PM

Guess I am always a safe harbor? LOL

Theresa J Morris  8:05 PM

So do I need to grab your first info u sent to me about tours? I am not fond of travel but have plenty of time on my hands to make like a tour of here and there for events. Which event would u be speaking about in radio these days? Ur probably sleeping so will now do a little research since playing with various hats I wear among air force. My grandson is an air force pilot only met hime one time age 5 when I was passing thru on govt. terms.

Theresa J Morris  8:08 PM

please send what you are allowed to share to tjmorriswamerican@gmail.com or tjmorrisagency@gmail.com and tell me how we can be friends long distance marketing USA and INDIA?

• TODAYTashi Phuntshok Samdup sent the following messages at 12:20 AM

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  12:20 AM

Dear Theresa , I’m sorry that I can’t share too much information . What we on the behalf of the Indian Military Intelligence are trying to do is help Bhutan , a small country in the Himalayas secure their porous border with China through diplomatic channels . We are also trying to stop Bhutanese citizens being attacked in the Indo- Bhutan border by militants as in the past and also preventing them for building camps inside Bhutanese soil. We are also in charge of illegal firearms procurement . Warm regards , Tashi

Tashi Phuntshok Samdup  12:22 AM

Let me inform you that I also serve in the Indian Military Intelligence Good Day . I’m sorry I can’t share more than this information

• Theresa J Morris sent the following messages at 6:03 PM

View Theresa J’S profile

Theresa J Morris  6:03 PM

Hi Tashi, well for a friend on Linked-In you do share a lot of information. I wonder how someone like me retired 70 yrs. this year but have an active mind could assist someone like you with your many hats? Yes- we can be friends. I have curiosity but congratulations on your chosen professions and careers! I am sure you have been educated in the fields of security that I can only dream about! I got in when we had no computers and at the last I would bring my own Kaypro Lap Top to show people in the U.S. Navy how to use floppy disks and maintain a data base. I went to Hawaii when we were transferring from WANG to Microsoft and I was in personnel and security information as a past investigator I had to know more and handle the main base. Was fun and met a lot of submarine and carrier personnel. Not to mention handling contractors on and off base. We were running camers underground back then 1987-1994. I was hoping that our USGov would catch up someday. I am reading a book called Marketing the IRS by Philip M. Leone – you should read it! Learn about unpatriotics in corporate inversions our of USA to lower taxes. I hope to visit India someday! Never been there but see it on TV like Survivor! LOL.Thanks for the information. Do you by any chance follow my https://uap.associates?

UAP Associates – OSINT Archivists

uap.associates • 2 min read

Theresa J Morris  6:06 PM

SO I take it from our official Linkedin friends we have Nov. 17, 2018 as our receipt from you about your business. Let me learn more now that I have some time to learn about you.

chevron_left